Linggo, Enero 1, 2012

dizzizit

after reading a couple of blogs, i decided to start my own. i used to marvel at how people can write hundreds of blog articles - i mean really, where do they get the time? then i realized that blogging isn't really a task, i'ts more of an outlet. so now, i'm taking this as an outlet. nevermind that blogging is like creating a diary and publishing it for the world to see - what i'm more concerned about is whether i could sustain this blog. i used to maintain a blog in multiply but after a couple of entries, i stopped writing. in fact, i didn't even recall that i had a blog until one friend asked me if i can revive my blog. haha!

i just revisited my blog and it looked like it was written by some other person. a whole lot has changed since 3 years ago that the january 2009 version of myself is a different person all together. now, that's another bright side of blogging i guess. it lets you document yourself and be amazed by your transformation a few years after.

but my main reason for restarting a blog is not so i can go through it after a while. i am trying to document myself to my daughter and my nieces and nephews can read it when they are able to and get snippets of how things were when they were young or before they were born.

that being said... this blog will contain everything i could write about, but mostly stories and anecdotes of my family.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento